Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloweenies!

This time change thing has got me rested like a mo fo! I was in bed by 10:30, my body thinking it was midnight. Very rested this morning!

Halloween...I didn't dress up, but Michelle and Ronnie had a bomb diggity get together at her house, complete with an ode to all Pastafarians!

To this I say "RAmen!"


In attendance from my crew were Andy, his new boyfriend, Matt, myself, KK, Larkin, her cousin Catie and her boyfriend Brad. And peeps that Michelle and Ronnie know...here are some visuals for ya!


Krystal got attacked by Catie with kisses


All the dressed up peeps


Andy and Erica


Andy and Pullo


Michelle and Ronnie


Matt, Andy and Erica


Ronnie


Catie, Larkin, Andy and Erica


Catie and Larkin


Andy and Erica


HIIII!


Erica


Pullo didn't think his outfit was as cute as we did
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...