Friday, November 13, 2009

Forget RTT - This is RFF

Random Fucking Friday people...yes, witty, I know.

So last Saturday we celebrated Bobby's birthday, right? And the next morning afternoon I got up I dragged myself to the corner store to get some sort of doubly spiked caffeinated drink and some horribly awful, but tastes so good, convenient store food. We frequent this store often. They call us by name and always have my cigs out before I even get to the door.

So I waddle up to the door and the normal morning/mid day guy is there, McGarther, and he asks how I am doing, to which I reply, "I have a bit of a hangover, but other than that, OK" To which he replies, " A BIT of a hangover?! You look terrible!"

I just giggled and made a promise to myself that I should check the mirror before I go places.

I went to the same store today to pick up those damn cancer sticks and was once again greeted by McGarther who (after a week of not seeing me) happily comments "I see you got over that hangover of yours!! Last time I saw you, you looked ROUGH!"

Again, mirror. Just a peek. The damn convenient store worker said I looked rough...and do you KNOW what kind of people they see in Savannah? HINT: The homeless mission is one block away.

After work I will be meeting up with some peeps and dining/drinking at a brand new hotel just finished in Downtown Savannah. It is one of those hotels that people like US would never be able to afford, but thankfully it is only a couple blocks away from the Thunderbird Inn. (Cousin to the Pink Flamingo) No, really, peep:


BUT TONIGHT, WE DINE IN...wait, no, that is the wrong script...TONIGHT I go sit with the rich people at the Bohemian Hotel, where the have a rooftop bar. Roof. Top. BAR. Who doesn't love a good rooftop bar! Anyway, go back to that link I just put for the hotel and peep that there first page of scrolling photos. FAYNCEE! (Say that like Reba does in her song, "Fancy")

Have a good weekend, kids. Love ya, mean it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...