skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Middle Brother Looks Like A Size 6
This brother of mine...
...Mr. Coast Guard...Mr. Manly Man, went as THIS for Halloween:
I about peed my pants when he sent me the pictures! The brother doesn't look half bad in drag! His fiance did his makeup. HILARIOUS.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Chuck Em Up!
If you aren't aware of Dooce by now, you are a very virgin blogger. Dooce is the Queen of Blogdom. QUEEN, bitches! One of the greatest ...
The Morning After
I swanee! Who ever the FUCK decided to do Beer Bust at Blaine’s on Thursdays needs to be castrated and kicked in the throat. I cannot say no...
I Have A Semi-Mostly Famous Cousin!
I don't think I have ever told you guys about my awesomely awesome cousin, Kristi. She is the second cousin I ever had in my life (not m...
Double Post, Can I Get A Wha Wha!!
These were some motivational posters that I got in an e-mail that TOTALLY cracked me up. If you are easily offended then...well, what the fu...
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
I am Being Watched...
I am fairly certain that Marlboro is stalking me. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I have been playing the 100 Days of Flavor, which i...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Part IV - The Wedding
FINALLY! The whole reason we even WENT to New England: The Wedding. On March 7th Krystal's close friend from high school was married. Kr...
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
My Daughter Has a Penis!
See, that's not something you hear everyday! But I heard it from Brother Joseph today. Did I tell you guys that Joseph and Ana are havin...
Chuck Em Up!
If you aren't aware of Dooce by now, you are a very virgin blogger. Dooce is the Queen of Blogdom. QUEEN, bitches! One of the greatest ...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
▼
November
Four Day Review
Wordless Wednesday!
RTT - Celebrity Shiznit
Who, What, When, Where and How of Google
Come Together and Cure!!
Your Almost Friday Art Review
Wordless Wednesday - I Know What I Want For Christmas
BIG Ouch.
Forget RTT - This is RFF
Another Bier on the Wall!
Friends in Need - And Life To Be Celebrated!
Tuesday Already?!? YAY!
Middle Brother Looks Like A Size 6
Wordless Wednesday - For Larkin
Halloweenies!
Name Dropping!
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January