skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Funny E Photos
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Middle Brother Looks Like A Size 6
This brother of mine...
...Mr. Coast Guard...Mr. Manly Man, went as THIS for Halloween:
I about peed my pants when he sent me the pictures! The brother doesn't look half bad in drag! His fiance did his makeup. HILARIOUS.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
You Know What Time It Is! FAMILY TIME!
I was going through my MySpace and re-arranging some albums and came across this hilarity. This is pictures from a few Easter's ago when...
Funnies
Upon randomly discussing, with Larkin, the lack of male escort service in the world, Larkin suggested we come up with one ourselves. I went ...
The Morning After
I swanee! Who ever the FUCK decided to do Beer Bust at Blaine’s on Thursdays needs to be castrated and kicked in the throat. I cannot say no...
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
42 Days and Counting
We have 42 days to get out of our current residence. Still waiting on figuring out funding. Stressful doesn't really begin to describe i...
I Have A Semi-Mostly Famous Cousin!
I don't think I have ever told you guys about my awesomely awesome cousin, Kristi. She is the second cousin I ever had in my life (not m...
Testing, Testing One Two
This is my first vblog...I decided to do a tour of the office! This is not exciting in any way, but it is what I see from Monday thru Friday...
Short and Sweet.
You know how you have to sometimes type those word verification things and the word is all fucked up and sideways like that time your face w...
Popular Posts
Collective Soul - Dosage Tour - July 7, 2012
This past weekend I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing my favorite band of all time - Collective Soul. I have been a mega super fan for de...
Crazy Town Tattoo
Crazy Town Tattoo Picture :
And the Verdict IS...
No one died. No one stroked out! So I am guessing that is a somewhat successful coming out! Stressful nonetheless. I am pretty sure 10 years...
Tamanna Bhatia Sexy Midrif Sexy Stomach Hot Photos
Another Weekend: Came and Went
That title could be dirty if you wanted it to be. Sooooooooooo, we have Miley Cyrus and you don't! That's right! She is here. Right....
Karaoke - Pt 2 (More Pictures AND Video!)
Today is your lucky day!! TODAY, and only TODAY (because tomorrow you would have to click on yesterday's post) Michelle has posted a bl...
Random Tuesdayness!
If you want sexy goodness all in your eye, BOOM: OK, not as good as or How about when I was searching for the above picture, I found this: T...
Tattoo Designs - Kanji Symbols and What They Mean
Japanese Kanji symbols are very popular as tattoos as they are unique and they can convey a very personal and meaningful message in an artis...
Oh Yeah. He Dead.
There are certain things that are certain in life. Death is one of them. As I have lived I have become aware that different cultures deal wi...
Funnies
Upon randomly discussing, with Larkin, the lack of male escort service in the world, Larkin suggested we come up with one ourselves. I went ...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
▼
November
Four Day Review
Wordless Wednesday!
RTT - Celebrity Shiznit
Who, What, When, Where and How of Google
Come Together and Cure!!
Your Almost Friday Art Review
Wordless Wednesday - I Know What I Want For Christmas
BIG Ouch.
Forget RTT - This is RFF
Another Bier on the Wall!
Friends in Need - And Life To Be Celebrated!
Tuesday Already?!? YAY!
Middle Brother Looks Like A Size 6
Wordless Wednesday - For Larkin
Halloweenies!
Name Dropping!
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2007
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January