Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Already?!? YAY!

This weekend twas the weekend o' Bobz birthday celebration!!! It started on Saturday, leaving me PAINFULLY hungover all day on Sunday. I mean physical pain. I out danced my muscle capability. I also tried to go down the stairs on my ass, but I (not so sure if I am thankful) thankfully caught myself with the underside of my arm/elbow on the handrail that I SHOULD have been using in the first place.


Then on Monday, we all took off work and headed down to the beach to visit our friend Frances and drank beer all the day long! We were all in bed around 10:30pm. I was feeling quite righteous...and feel pretty darn good today too!

Because I am a RETARD I forgot my camera at home...but I promise to get those on here ASAP! Might even go home at lunch and put them on here. Unless I left the camera at Frances'. Damn, I might have done that.

EDIT! PICTURES! These are from Monday. I didn't have my camera on Saturday night...I think Larkin took some pictures though.

Bobby and his gift from Locke, Frances' husband...




I think we ate all Locke's Cashew Butter last time we were there...so he gave Bobby his own!


Frances and Bobby


In case you were wondering...that is how I look on the weekends


Bobbie and Bobby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...