Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Made Up MeMe

You know those MeMe things you can do where you go to Google Images and type in the word and use one of the pictures on the first page?!? Well, I did my own. Feel free to steal. Here you go:

What kind of car you drive



This car looks much better when it has a sky line behind it...humm. Please note that I lost two of my four rim covers, so I was drivin around all ghetto like until about two days ago when I went and bought some platinum black out (plastic) rim covers at Wal-Mart for a steal of deal: $20.00! You can't touch the aweseomness now. And I have tinted windows.

What kind of pet(s) you have





Yep, really, a hairless one!

















I just did all the color variations for the cats. As for the fish, we only have a Nemo. Two of them actually...and some dwarf angels. And we have differnet color ferrets too.

What you do for a living



Your favorite food



Your favorite color



Your favorite hobby



Beer. Friends. Beach. Beyotch!

One thing that gets on your nerves the most



At the moment, this is it. I hate stuffy noses!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...