Friday, February 6, 2009

Can I Get A Hells to the Yeah?!

A few things...

First of all can I get a virtual high five from you fine folks on Savannah's projected weather for this weekend:



I am so glad that our winters are only like two weeks long here.

Second, our Larky-poo is a Aunt/Cousin thing. Let's see...how to explain this...Larkin's cousin, Catie had a baby girl last night, but Larkin and Catie grew up in the same home, basically they are sisters...so Larkin is a Cunt? Oh, wait, shit. No...that just won't work...how about Ausin? Yes, Larkin is an Ausin!! Congrats!

Meet Brooklyn Riah:



As you can see, Brooklyn was not as ecstatic about being expelled from her warm, comfy abode she has inhabited for the last nine months.

We have decided that Brooklyn and Lil JJ are going to get married. This is JJ:



This is my girl, Christine's nephew Jeremy, Jr. He was born on New Years Eve! I was very excited about this because what 21 year old wouldn't LOVE to turn 21 on New Year's Eve...and then I got really depressed because that would mean I will be 48 years old when he does turn 21. Oh well, I imagine I will be exactly like I am now, just a more experienced beer drinker! Wahooo!

Last night karaoke list was:

Creep by Radiohead
4 Minutes by Madonna
Shoop by Salt N Pepa
Lucky by Mary Chapin Carpenter
Come to my Window by Melissa Etheridge
Babe by Sonny and Cher

Hope you have a marvelous day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...