Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This Past Weekend...

Last weekend we went to a bonfire at roommate Bobby’s cousin Andy’s house. We were in Coosawatchee, South Carolina. Also known by other names like Wash-a-coochie, Catch-a-coochie and Coo-sa-twat-chee. I know, the juvenile humor is insanely funny!

So we arrive at Andy’s place, far out in the middle of no where…which is to be expected when a place is called Coosawatchee…I mean, really…but anyblog, our first sights upon arriving was Andy’s horse, a mess of pigmy goats, a rooster (which was molting and looked like I don't know what kind of animal) and two dogs. One dog was a Basset Hound and the other one was a Basset Hound/Doberman pincher mix. Strange, I know, but totally cute! There were also three cats roaming about the farm land and that was cute as all get out!













And by the way this goat had the biggest balls I have ever seen in my life...I got an up close and personal actually!



SO, we break out the telescope and attempt to light the fire. This was done by wrapping Andy’s old underwear around a stick and lighting it on fire. Very 1970’s protest. I really enjoyed it, despite my face in the picture. I was just worried about my tits melting off. Oh and btw, those pants and shirt were like super huge on me, I am not really that fat.



We get the fire going by burning approximately 1,000 old bills, letters and various other financial documentation that I had been holding onto for approximately 5 years. I had utility bills from three houses ago in those boxes! So yeah, there is nothing more fun than throwing stuff on a fire to burn…lots of pretty colors and burning and stuff and stuff.

The fire got pretty hot so we started taking off our shirts. Thankfully I came prepared and had a sports bra on. I thought for a moment that perhaps I would just look like I came back from a jog, but in reality it just looked redneck as hell. We (of course) took pictures to commemorate.



After drinking two 18 packs between four people (which really isn’t THAT bad; 9 beers a piece)

This is fire god Andy:




After we drank a bit more things started getting a little creative with the poses and decided that we were quite gangsta with our no shirts and baggy clothes…so we did what Lil Wayne at the VMA’s did and showed our undies. I am quite confident I will never understand this trend.









Bobby is doing the lean back. I am doing the poke your boobs out.



So fast forward…drink, drink, drink, drink and drink some more, beer is gone and it is time to hit the sack…we discovered that Andy has this in his bathroom.

Naturally, we decide to fit four grown folks, all stripped down to their underwear, in said tub. There were bubbles and everything! It was quite romantic. It was a little confusing at times to figure out who’s appendages were who’s, but all in all, who doesn’t need a little rubby rub in the tubby tub?



(by the way, this is a double wide trailer...that's right, back to my roots!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...