Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Savannah Pride 2008

I have officially captured what Pride is all about.

Boobs.

No, really, I have pictures to prove it.













The above picture, the hand that is not Bobby's is actually a complete stranger. Didn't even get her name. Amazing the power of my boobs.

These activities seem to happen quite often actually. I give you random pictures that were taken at an event other than the above.





The one common factor is beer is always involved.

Really not much more to say about Pride…the rotation was beer, bathroom, finish beer while waiting in line for the bathroom, go get more beer, have to go to the bathroom again. As you can see, most of our pictures are taken waiting in line for the bathroom.













I would also like to give a shout out to my favorite mattress back gutter slut mooseknuckle of a whore, Michelle, and her hubby Ronnie for coming out and joining the festivities!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...