Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Don't Quote Me...

I was tagged to do this lil quote do-da by Gathering Dust.

Rules are: Go here and browse the random quotes until you find five that you think reflect who you are or what you believe. Repost and tag five friends (if you want).

A joke's a very serious thing. - Charles Churchill

Every woman knows all about everything. - Rudyard Kipling

I hope that when I die, people say about me, 'Boy, that guy sure owed me a lot of money.' - Jack Handey

A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers. - H. L. Mencken

Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternatives. - Maurice Chevalier

Unto the pure all things are pure. - Bible, Titus 1:15

Quotes are just fun, aren't they? I don't use them in my daily life, but I enjoy reading short and more humorous ones. Hope you all have a fine day today!

Much love to my friend Brian (whom I have known for over 15 years now)...thinking about you and your family and sorry for the loss of your grandfather.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...