Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Annual Cinco/Beerlympics Party

This year we hosted our Beerlympics party on Cinco de Mayo...because, why the hell not!

This year's party included karaoke and a photo booth...and let me tell you, I am building my own photo booth now. This is a MUST have.

I have no idea what time I finally decided to go to bed, but I DO know that Larkin was in my bed with Krystal and I was sleeping out in the living room on an air mattress with two men. CLARIFICATION, the men were on the couches. Separate couches. We were just all in the living room together.

However, before that moment, we were all in a blow up kiddie pool partially nude. I say partially because only one of us was topless...I will leave names out of it. (It wasn't me this time!)

Enjoy the photos! I would like to thank Whitney for hooking us up with the photo booth, Michelle for hooking us up with photos of the party and Whitney and Michelle both for bringing drinks and shiznit...XOXO! ...and Ander of A-Jamz karaoke for bringing the bad ass karaoke set up!









































SIDE NOTES:

Here are some photos for a American Diabetes Fundraiser we attended:

Me and Larkin


Whitney and Michelle


Me, Michelle and Larkin





Michelle and Larkin


OH and Krystal bought a new car:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...