Monday, January 30, 2012

Personal Phone Dictionary

Every now and then it becomes quite necessary to go through your personalized dictionary on your phone. You know when it it time when you get texts like this:

"Be mindil of flirtatious Indians" (from Larkin)

Which was supposed to read: 

"Be mindful of flirtations Indians"

Which by the way, has a great story attached to it, but is probably one of those things you had to be there to laugh at. 

Yep, I have thought about it, you had to be there.

So as not to have FUBAR texts like Larkin, I cleared out my phone's dictionary. 

Doing so really gives you insight into the hilarity of your texting life! Here is my dictionary as it stands now:

!!
!?
Abercorn
app
Arby
ass
Aw
bitch
Blogger
boobs**
boxer
Bro
camo
Congrats
Cookout
cuteness
dawgs
Deen
def
DeRenne
dern
Flintstones**
fuck
Fuck
fucking
gators
gmail
Gotcha
Heck
jiffy**
joss
karaoke**
KIA
kitter
Kiz
koozies**
Krystal
Larkin
LMAO
ma'am**
mugged
Netflix
Nevermind
nuff
Obama
Ohhh
Omg
Pimptastic**
Pinto**
pooping**
Rachelle
shit
shit!!!!!!**
shitty
Tailgate
TP
twat**
UGA
Walgreens
XOXO
y'all**

I know that is a long list, but it is soooo ever telling of EXACTLY how my texting conversations go AND with the people I have them with. (Krystal, Larkin, Rachelle...)

That is all I have for you today...XOXO y'all!

**Favorites


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...