Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Inappropriate for People of All Ages

It is difficult to explain a picture like this:


(It is also difficult to explain that pajama choice of mine)

But I will try anyway.

So, Friday night, Krystal and I were watching the first season of The Walking Dead, when at a particularly tense moment we heard a small rustling outside. We were fairly sure it wasn't zombies, but decided to check. My car was being thoroughly molested by balloon penises, giant blow up boobs and a blow up sheep.



The sheep of course had an entrance...


It also bleated upon entry. Totally weird. But it is OK, me and the sheep just hugged after that:


See, we even had a beer together.

So I would like to thank, once again, Michelle, Whitney and Kyle a/k/a Frankie a/k/a Matt Damon a/k/a Watson for dropping by to sexually abuse my vehicle. We now have really awesome living room decorations!!






Why yes, this is a completely normal Friday night for us. Why do you ask?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...