Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday!

Nothing too crazy has been going on around these parts, therefore, that leaves me at a lull in blogging. So I will leave you with some of the crazy texts I get from my mother. Preface: Mom told me I really needed to see Second Hand Lions. I told her I would order on Netflix as soon as possible. I get a text a few hours later: 

Mom: Did I say the move was Two Old Goats? 

Me: No, Second Hand Lions. 

Mom: Oh, that's it. No wonder I couldn't find it in Best Buy

While I am driving down the road last Friday, out of the blue, no preface here: 

Mom: What is that butt issue you have that starts with an f? 

Me: Fissure?

Mom: Yes. Thanks. 

That's it...nothing else. Just a "normal" 6:00pm text from my mom. 

Just to sum up, I don't actually have fissures, I have a completely different "butt issue" which is not near as interesting as fissures, which did, about 10 years ago, require that I get a colonoscopy. What I remember from that: horrible shit you have to drink, my butt cheeks falling asleep on the toilet from sitting there for hours on end and Demerol. Oh, how I love the Demerol. 

Glad we cleared all that up. 

Palate cleanser...my boss's new beagle puppies:



Good day my friends!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...