Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ta-Da! I'm Back!

Funeral was as expected. Sad, lots of crying and then a wonderful celebration afterwards with all the family.

Here is me and Papa outside, drinking a cold one, shooting the breeze. By far times like this, with Papa, are my most cherished times and will forever be favorite memories:


Gonna have to do something about that lil gut there. Surely it isn't all the beer?! :)

My Cousin, Jason aka "Jay"


My Uncle David (Mom's Brother), Jason's Dad


My Cousin, Biggie (Darius)


Dad, doing exactly what Dad does


Mom and my Cousin, Brittni (Aunt Donna was her Grandmother)


My Godson and Cousin, Chad in the sweatshirt, Biggie running after something and my other Cousin, Dillon in the back.


Ruby (tan one) and Willy being freaking adorable! Willy was my Aunt Donna's and Ruby is on of my Grandmother's dogs.


Despite what we were all gathered for in the beginning, it turned into a great celebration of Aunt Donna's life. As she would have been any other time, I know she was right there with us yesterday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...