Friday, September 11, 2009

FRIDAY!!! WAHOO!

It is finally Friday...the day Bobby gets paid. The day our cable gets turned back on. The day we eat. The day we drink. A day of bliss.

Tomorrow Krystal and I are going to pick up a new bed. One of her co-workers is getting married and has decided to change out the bedroom suit. He didn't want to split up the bedroom set, but when they had a yard sale the other weekend, the person that bought the set didn't want the bed or box springs. HELLO NEW BED! It's a king too!! We are getting it for a super low price and are able to make payments to him. I cannot wait to go to sleep tomorrow night!

One of the attorneys here commented on my shoes today.



I told her, "Yeah, my grandmother gave them to me...one of her friends died and after the funeral my grandmother raided her closet"

"OH MY GAH! I am wearing dead people shoes!"

Dead people shoes are pretty comfortable, I must say. And they are totally funky. I don't know what kind of chick Grandma's dead friend was, but she had good taste in shoes!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...