Friday, November 9, 2007

E-mail's At Work

My e-mail to everyone:

Just giving everyone and update regarding the [case name] settlement. If I have not received your signature pages, I need them as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Signature pages for Settlement, Release and Confidentiality Agreement

[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - PENDING
[attorney name] - PENDING
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - PENDING
[attorney name] - Received


Signature pages for Stipulation of Dismissal

[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - PENDING
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - Received
[attorney name] - PENDING
[attorney name] - Received



I get a response back from a legal secretary in Charleston that I am not sure if I have ever spoken to or not...but I am very sure I like now...



Legal Secretary from Afar: I like your style!

Me: The style of the e-mail? If so...I stole the list/pending/received motif from someone...was it you?!

If you are speaking of the clothes I am wearing today...it was two for one at Chili's last night...my vision was still a little on the blurry side this morning! :)

Legal Secretary from Afar: Ha!!! totally like your style! You didn't steal the email motif from me, but I'm "borrowing" it from you. I predict blurry vision for myself beginning at 5:00 p.m.

Me: Awesome! I hope to visit some of my favorite friends tonight too. Sam, (Adams) Bud, (Light) and Amber (bock)
After all...they were so nice to me last night...
Have a good rest of the day!! Only 5 more hours!!!

Legal Secretary from Afar: tell the lads I said hello! I'm going to hang out with Mick (elob) tonight

Mick (elob) MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...that was soooo freakin witty...I love witty people.

Check for Legal Secretary from Afar...I like you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...