Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today is...Wednesday!

How about ol' Heath dying on us?! Very sad. I really enjoyed his movies.

Krystal was quite disappointed, I think she has been in love with him since 10 Things I Hate About You and in her mind was going to marry both Julia Stiles and Heath at some point in her life. At the very least, maybe they would get married to each other. Her dreams have been shattered.

Today has been a pretty good day thus far!

I downloaded some new software IrFanView which allows me to print batch files of photos AND print the name of the file under the photo. If you don't understand what I am talking about, that is OK, just know that I was VERY excited!

I also locked myself in the bathroom. I wasn't AS excited about that, but it was a good laugh for those that had to rescue me. The door to the bathroom is a very old door with a very sticky knob. Most people here at the office have been trapped in that bathroom at least once...I am glad that I was at least here for a year before that happened to me. I am equally as glad that I didn't drop a huge "I drank all night/hungover" deuce cause those can be deadly. It was just a normal "I at pizza last night" one. Whew! Sometimes luck is just on your side!

Yes, I know that was gross, but when you have nothing else that is funny, poopies can be a very good fill in. What?! Everybody shits! Yes, even you!

American Idol is back! Boy have I been enjoying that! Those retards are the second on my list (after poopies) for funny talk! People are idiots and I LOVE watching idiotic people!

Tootles!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...