Friday, July 22, 2011

We Are Funny People. Maybe.

I posted a while back about a post I saw on Failbook.

I find speaking like a snooty white person about gangster activities to be quite hilarious!

Michelle and I decided to have our own conversation today:

Michelle: We will get this shit on lock down. Fo sho.

Me: Cause we gangsta!

Michelle: Word to that!

Me: I say we all run outside, throw our index and pinky fingers to the sky above and scream loudly about our astonishing gangster abilities

Michelle: Word to thine mother, then we man jostle our bottom ends and release it like its of an extremely hot temperature.

Me: Your bumping idea intrigues me greatly! We should also include some subject matter relating to female dogs and prostitutes. I feel as though our gathering will become exponentially epic.

Michelle: We should also consider the idea of acquiring some beverages of the malted variety in the grandest container that can be found in the local market place.

Me: I have often heard bedazzling said beverage container commonly portrays that one has an uncharacteristic amount of currency. Though this portrayal is a complete falsehood, I believe we would rather enjoy the fantasy!

Michelle: I have also heard a tale about an enchanting recreational event that includes electronic replicas of instruments and a screen upon which to watch the music.

Me: I concur. There have been many a narratives about this type of goings-on. I believe I have found myself drawn in copious amounts of times. I have established that my body involuntarily gyrates when I am in attendance of such proceedings.

Michelle: I have had strange occurrences where I am out with some people I hold in high esteem, enjoying some frosty cold beverages and the next daylight brings unfathomable head pains and these images end up in my photographic device of which I do not remember.

Me: I do hope that it is not a head pain that requires a physician’s assistance! Visiting infirmaries can damper the spirit in ways that is unfathomable. I am intrigued by these comrades that you have been enjoying adult barley beverages with. They sound utterly captivating! Your photographic machine no doubt produces some amusing poses portraying the evening’s finer moments.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...