Friday, July 8, 2011

Housewarming/80's/Mexican/Beerlympics Party

The soon to be epic Housewarming/80's/Mexican/Beerlympics Party is tomorrow!! Hopefully it will be an event to remember...or not remember...however you need to look at it!

For games we have:

Beer Pong


Beersbie


A 6ft Inflatable Cactus Cooler and Ring Toss Game


Corn Hole


Bolo


annnndddd

The Toilet Paper/Plunger Game (not anyone I know in that video, but it is that funny!)


Coupled with the 215 beers that will be consumed on premises from the keg I will be picking up in a few hours...with whatever liquor is brought...well, we are in for an exciting time my friends!

So far we have a decent guest list...40 people or so. Yeah, I would say that is a decent size. :) I doubt everyone will arrive at the same time nor will everyone be staying all day, so at the most I would say we will have around 15 people at a time.

Now I have to go make a list of things we need to do before tomorrow! Pictures will be plentiful next week! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...