Tuesday, June 14, 2011

AH-CHOO!

I woke up Saturday morning to razor blades in my throat...then I proceeded to cough all day long...followed by my ears getting clogged up, sneezing, chest congestion and general blah.

WTF I said to myself!

My allergy season is in the Fall and a little bit of one in the Spring. Fall is the worst because of the Ragweed down here. But, Summer allergies?

Then, I figured it out.

Since moving to Savannah, I have lived downtown, where the yards are small, nary a patch of grass to be seen, mostly concrete. We now live in a neighborhood where everyone has their half acre of lawn, which they mow every weekend. I sit outside every weekend. The grass is pollinating this month. CHA-CHING.

Mystery solved...but really, all I want is for my face to drain and my chest to unclog.

I miss my beer. I can't taste it, so I haven't been drinking it. Sad.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...