Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Over Here!!!

Is there a "Lamest Blogger Award" out there anywhere?

***Googling***

Eh, there wasn't one. I would totally make one up, but if I had time to do that I would have time to blog more. I wish I had a better and/or different excuse other than work, but it is totally work.

Did I tell you that work blocked Facebook?!? *GASP* I KNOW! Thankfully I have the best boss in the world and he made sure his computer was still able to access Facebook, so if dire emergency goes down, like needing to feed my fish in Fishville, or I need to help someone decide what to eat for dinner via status update, I can just go into the boss' office and save the day. *WHEW!*

Things to look forward to this month:

Thursday night - Greys Anatomy finale. OMG. It is going to be FIERCE!

Friday night - Kiss a Pig. It is an anual event to raise money for diabetes through the American Diabetes Association. Open bar. Need I say more? Probably not, but I will. Food, the best local band EVER, and a freakin pig to kiss. Yes, an actual pig. A PIG! To KISS! CUTENESS!

Saturday - Bark for Life. Raises money for cancer awareness, but you get to walk with your dogs and there are all kinds of fun dog things to do. If you are a dog. Or a person that owns a dog. I am neither, but the Bobz is a manager of a local pet store and will have a tent out there, so I must go see dog cuteness.

Sunday - hoping to go to the beach. We will see. I am thinking that after Friday and Saturday I might need Sunday to simmer down. We shall see!

XOXOXO
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...