Monday, May 12, 2008

Kate Non-Gosselin Gets The Kate Gosselin Hair Do!

I received the following comment from Kate Non-Gosselin on this post a little while ago:

"I also want kate's haircut...I'm actually going tomorrow to get it done. I couldn't find a pic of the back of her head anywhere. I work at a grocery store and to my surprise...I spotted a customer today with the same haircut as kate...I asked her if I could take a pic of the back of her head...and she was more than happy to oblige...if anyone wants a pic, you're more than welcome to email me...kbrzenk84@earthlink.net"

I responded to her via e-mail insisting that she send pictures promptly, so now you don't have to e-mail her (I am all about saving you guys time)...and because she doesn't have 1,000 kids running around, she so graciously sent pictures to me today!!

So to the world...behold...The Kate Gosselin Hair Do! (By Kate Non-Gosselin)







Thank you Kate! I am glad you love it and I think the new-do looks awesome!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...