Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Christmas List

I am going to go ahead and start my Christmas list now...

Let it be known to all, I would like these items:

Ladies and most gentle of men...this is a Hoover F7452-900 Steam Vac All Terrain. That's right. ALL TERRAIN. An ATV, bitches. (that is All Terrain Vac of course)

This beauty can do EVERYTHING! 12 amp motor, cleans carpet AND hard floors with its hot water and cleaning solution power. It has Dual V technology that has something to do with equal suction power across the full width of the nozzle, and really, how many times have we all been there? Having non-equal suction at ANY time, on ANY nozzle is just UN-AX-CEP-TABLE. SpinScrub brushes...and an AUTO RINSE FUNCTION!



Next we have the Black Mini-Prep Food Processor (21-oz.) Classic Series by Cuisinart

I need this so I can shred chicken more easily when I make my awesome chicken enchiladas. That is basically all I can think that I need it for, but MAYBE, if you buy it for me, I will learn to make some really good homemade salsa. Oh yeah!



Next we have the First-Up 10x10 Gazebo which you can find at Wal-Mart. I almost pee on myself every time I see it...I want this tent that bad! Most of you know I am white...and by white, I mean I am a WHITE GIRL. I burn. Badly. Always. As a matter of fact I was under my current tent (aka P.O.S.T. Piece of Shit Tent) at the beach this weekend and I STILL got burned. Just on the sides of my legs though. I am actually a little confused as to how this happened, but I can only ASSUME that it was because my POST I have now doesn't have the much needed wind/sun curtains that can be attached to keep out that nasty, cancerous sun.

Lastly, we have a lovely ferret play pin. I would like the 11 panel play pin and not this measly little 8 panel one. We do have 4 ferrets, plus 5 other ferret buddies that all like to play together. It must come with the mat/roof covering (it is very nifty and interchangeable) The ferrets must stay in the shade when we take them to the park. And if we have them inside, we don't want poopie doos on the floor.



That is all I have for now. Let me know if you need any help finding these items. I know exactly where to look.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...