Thursday, November 10, 2011

OhHiOhio!!

SOOOOOOOO! I got my Forever Lazy(s).

I do NOT recant my previously stated opinion about the company that gives us the Forever Lazy. They are still a total scam.

What I will say is that they accidentally sent me FOUR (4) Forever Lazy's and FOUR (4) pairs of matching Forever Lazy socks. SCORE!


So they kinda make you look like a Teletubby, but MAN are they comfortable! We both slept in ours last night. I would recommend getting one or two of these whenever they get to Wal-Mart or CVS or where ever As Seen on TV things go when they are no longer seen on TV.

I also went to give blood yesterday, or as the Red Cross calls it, I went to be a hero. They will just butter you up any way they can to get you to come in there and bleed out for them. I saw yesterday that they have new computers and blood equipment and all kinds of new fancy things...including flesh eating bandaids:


OK, perhaps it isn't their fault. It appears that in the last five years or so I have contracted an allergy to adhesives. I loved Band-Aids as a kid. Is this like when your mom eats too much peanut butter when you were in her baby oven and now you have a nut allergy? Thank goodness I don't have a nut allergy...I love peanut butter too much; so I guess I should just be thankful it is just my flesh that is falling off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...