Friday, April 6, 2007

The Rainforest

I went to the rainforest last night...I didn't know I was going to be visiting one, but I did. NO, I wasn't drunk! Puleez! Me?

Anyway, Jenny and John had to find a different hotel last night, but it turns out that it is Spring Break and all the other fuckers in the world had taken up all the rooms in the entire Savannah area.

They finally found a room at the Atlantis Inn Bed and Breakfast. (I think it was probably called The Pink Flamingo at some point in time) WOW.

OF COURSE I took some pictures. Each room has a different theme. Theirs was "The Rainforest". (amongst Safari Room, Gone With the Wind, Hog Gone Wild, and Electric Horseman and other themes) They had a beautiful water fountain/water fall in the room. Jenny and I felt it was a pituresque moment in front of the streaming water, much to our delight the picture came out quite nice. As John said, the water really added to the ambiance of the room. The bed was round with green velvet covering on the headboard and base of the bed. There was also a mirror above the bed. I am sure there has been lots of freaky monkey love in that there rainforest room. There was a lovely hot tub in the room, which they used to store all of their clothing on. All in all, I was speachless.

I forgot to mention that the night before while Jenny, Krystal and myself were getting drunk at Mellow Mushroom, John decided to take the beach cruiser bike they rented down to another bar. Somewhere along the way he crashed and got run over by a car. I know, how could I forget to mention this?!? Anyway, turns out he tore his rotator cuff in his shoulder and has scrapes from his head to his toes and a lovely handle bar indention in his belly. It was a pretty darn funny story though. Apparently right after he fell, some construction worker was standing over him and was like, "Dude, you ok man?" HA!

So anyway, you should check out the rest of the rooms at the Atlantis Inn. You too will want to pack up and speed down to Tybee Island for the theme room of your choice. They still have vacancies!! HURRY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...