Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Camera Phone Blog

I love takin me some pictures. I think, as humans, we are quite visual and are in need of visual aides from time to time.

For instance...I was in Wal-Mart not too long ago and saw a man shopping in a towel. Yes, a towel. Wrapped around his waist. With a fanny pack holding it up. Need a visual...oh, I SO have one. Thank you camera phones! Apparently he doesn't adhere to the same fashion awareness Ms. Debra Jackson thinks you should have when visiting your local Wally World.

And what if I was to tell you I LIVE for some ghetto shit...so when I saw this bike at the local Arby's I had to add it to the collection of things that make me smile. I ran right home and got me some tin foil and put that shit right on my bike. And by bike, I mean motorcycle. I am SO P.I.M.P. WHAT!

Then, we were at Carrabbas one night...had me a to go order of some Spag with meatballs and sausage. Look how it came out! Priceless!

All that being said, after a long days work this is what I look like. That might also be my morning face w/out the fucked up hair.

Now will you people please let me get back to work...geez.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...