Monday, February 19, 2007

Hellloooo Savannah! (And you other people!)

I am sorry to say that this up and coming weekend will be the last weekend of adventure for a while. Our friend Larkin is going to be going in for some surgery which is going to put us out of the game for a while...but that is OK! When she is all healed we will have no choice but to have a WELCOME BACK - YOU ARE HEALED party! YAY! Any excuse to go out...we are SO there!
SO, this weekend.

We went on a Friday hoping that they would have musical chairs - stripper style again - I may have forgotten to mention this last weekend...but basically they have musical chairs and women from the audience get up on the stage, sit in the chairs and they are each assigned a stripper. Music plays, stripper finds their assigned lap, stripper sits, last one not sitting - OUT! OK, now that we have THAT out of the way, we went on Friday in hopes of stripper musical chairs...but they didn't have it! It is every OTHER weekend. Damn.

BUT, all was not lost!

We mosey into the joint about 10:30-11:00 or so and who awaits us at the top of the stairs...you guessed it! How nice of Miss T to meet us at the top of the stairs...and with such an enthusiastic hug!!! The most exciting thing about it was that I was already lit when I got there so I was able to get right down to business! Here is the run down of what we now know:
Boyfriend's Name: Bobby.

Been with Bobby for more than 4 1/2 years.

Has a 10 year old son (!!!): Kyle

Going to be spinning at a rave in Fort Lauderdale soon. (I WILL be attending, thank you)

Doesn't like Thai or Mexican food. (I tried to ask her out on a date...those are my two winning out-to-eat places...they didn't work)

When strippers, er, I mean entertainers are on their period they cut the string and shove it up there. (Yeah, bitches, I asked!!)

She had salmon for breakfast. (?)

Owns a home here in Savannah.

BUT, we had success in other area's as well:

Ali - one of Larkin's favorite dancers - came over and was talking to Larkin and it came out that we both worked for a law firm. Turns out her husband is in need of some representation and who better to represent him than my Joe? (Joe is the attorney I work for if you haven't caught onto that yet) So I did what is only right and good and got their phone numbers and other information. Joe said he would talk to him! The way I see it: Free admission to the strip club.

The rest of the night is a bit of a blur...

Catie did get up on stage and shake her money maker and get a good once, twice, thrice over by two of the girls there. The rest of the night was spent with each and every dancer in the place coming by and groping Miss Catie's twins. HILARIOUS!

I sure wish I could remember more!

I have exciting news! It is Krystal's birthday on Wednesday and we are going to be heading out to Club One on Friday followed by the strip club. I am pretty sure Miss Trinity is going to be taking someone I know up on stage and doing the traditional birthday whippings! More information to follow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...