Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Party On Party People!!!

Boy, we know how to throw down and party on a weekend, don't we bitches?!?!

FRIDAY:

My most excellent friends from Macon (minus one…Christine couldn't make it on account that she is fixing her house up to sell…anyone need a great house in WR? Good price!! Motivated Seller!) Brian and Justin came in about 10:30 or so and met me, Krystal, Larkin, Paul and their friend Justin (whom I also work with) down at the Warehouse on River Street here in lovely Savannah. Fast forward (5-8 pitchers of beer, three shots and a Wet Willy's drink later) and we all go to The Billiard Club or something like that. We played pool, gave some lap dances and drank some more. We danced and sang. We did not puke though.

I took Brian to the ladies room – the guy's room had a line! Who has ever heard of that! We met a lovely friend in there that thought she was in the wrong bathroom! HA! That was funny! We closed down the place so we decided it was time to go (about 3:30am) so we start making the trek back to our cars. By this time we all decided we were way to drunk to drive so I just needed to get my purse and hail a cab. We walk and sing and talk and are generally merry until Justin (the one I work with, friend/cousin of Larkin and Paul) decides to have a little hay day of his own. Keep in mind I needed my purse from my car, so my friend Justin (not the one I work with) walks with me to get my purse. By the time we got back we were minus Justin (the one I DO work with) and there were lots of pretty lights taking him off into the night.

ME: Uh, what happened to Justin?

EVERYONE: DUDE, he just got arrested!

ME: WTF?

EVERYONE: He just got SLAMMED to the ground for telling a cop to go fuck himself. (or something to that effect)

ME: OH, that sucks.

General atmosphere ::crying, confusion, drunk people::

ME: OK, well the cab is here…load up!!

Justin (that I work with) got out of jail at some point in time Saturday afternoon with no recollection of the event, a scratch on his face and a broken rib.

AWESOME!

SATURDAY:

So, Saturday morning we all wake up about 12 or so and start the process of getting all the cars downtown back to their respective owners. After that is somewhat finished, me, Krystal, Brian, Justin, Larkin, Paul, Lexi and Chuck went to eat some breakfast. YUMMY! THEN, Krystal had to go to work so Me, Brian and Justin (friend, not the one I work with, because he is still in jail at this point) watch TV and rest up for the nights events. Oh, yes. You read right…we are going out again.

Now we have more visitors! Our friends from afar, L and J came to visit us!! Now we have more people! They arrive and we go and eat at Pearl's Saltwater Grill…YUMMY! We fill our belly's and proceed to buy some beer. We get three 30 pks. Yeah, 90 beers! We mean business! We decide it would be best to call a cab tonight after last nights events. So now we have: Me, (Krystal at work to be joining later along with Lexi and Chuck), Brian, Justin, Larkin, Paul, Cousin Catie, J and L.

We are heading out for the night – to where? Temptations!! If you haven't read my blog from a couple of weeks ago about that weekend…please proceed to do so.

Now that you are back with me – we all head out…cramped and sitting on top of each other and we make our way to the strip joint. This is Brian, J, L and Catie's first time. Oh and mine too cause I have never been…remember? (see previous blog) (hehe) So we pile out at the strip club like a clown car, get our beer and head inside.

You won't believe it! (especially since this being my first time and all **cough**) Trinity remembered me and Larkin – and our names!! ::ohhh shutter::: Came and gave us a hug and everything! Sweet gal that one. So we situate ourselves and burrow in for the night.

Lets see…there was a pregnant stripper, two goth strippers, a fat one, some pretty ones and an old one. Quite the variety there!

It was two for one in the VIP room…so Krystal and I explored that little option. Worth the money only ONCE. So if you have never been to the VIP room, do it one time, say you have been and then let it go!

I let Trinity know that we looked up strip club etiquette before we came. She thought that was pretty funny.

On a side note: I get really red in the face when I talk to her. I don't think it is the fact that she is naked, but the fact she is so stunningly beautiful and makes me really nervous! Me? Nervous? I KNOW! Thank goodness it is dark in there because I am the color of crimson.

There were two (unfortunate) men there that night. One was getting married and there for his bachelor party and the other was having his 18th birthday.

Trinity and two other entertainers (not strippers, mind you. Please see etiquette.) got up on stage and tied this poor boy to a chair, ripped his underwear off without taking off his pants (not sure how that one was done) and stood on him with their 6,000 inch heals just dancing away. Then one does a split and lands right on his lap. OUCH. THEN they tie him to the pole and take off his belt and each stripper smacks him three times. Three very HARD times. Especially Miss Trinity. That girl must have been a third basewoman…WOW. She straight up wore his ass OUT! Three times! I can't believe he could even stand! He had some MAJOR marks on his ass. That was entertainment right there.

Did I end up on stage? Of course! Just once though…couldn't help myself, I was summoned by her. You just can't help it! It is like a light for bugs. "No Louis, don't look at the light!" "I can't help it…::ZAP!!::" Yeah, just like that.

We left about 3 am or so and went outside and got the BEST hotdog EVER! Funny, hotdogs and strip club…hehe. OK.

We piled up and headed home!

SUNDAY:

We wake up at about 12 – tired as all get out, but we have to get the day rolling! Brian and Justin check out and come over to the house and we go downtown to eat - Me, Krystal, Brian, Justin, L and J. We go to a place called Moon River on Bay Street. They have beer there that is 8%!! So, we left and went back down to River Street and got some Wet Willy's drinks, went to the candy store, went back to Wet Willy's and then went home.

I took a mini nap at 6 or so and then we had to head out to a Superbowl Party!

I did NOT drink there. My liver and kidneys were screaming at me!! After that party I had to head up to Macon, got there about 12am, got up with Brian and Christine at about 7:45am, got some Starbucks (saw my girl Stephanie at Starbucks!) so we could all head out to do taxes. Got done with the tax guy about 11:30, ate some Cheddars and chilled till about 4:00 then we headed BACK to Savannah (a few dollars richer – thank you tax guy!!) and I went to sleep about 10:30.

Phew, what a time!

Exhausted!

I hope I didn't forget anything important!

PS. The chick that was prego - yeah, she had a glow stick in her booty hole. Or somewhere in that area...cause when she bent over it lit up a good two foot radius and could be seen from where we were sitting, which was from afar. I figured if she had kept that thing in her poo-nanny she wouldn't be in the predicament she is in now, being all pregnant and all...but you know, whatever. And then I was thinking, one good sneeze and that shit could put an eye out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...