Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two In One Day!!

I find it deeply disturbing (ok, not really) that all of my friends are having babies. I have known no LESS than 10 people that have given birth in the last year. I know THREE that are due by the end of THIS year.

Because of the mini baby boom in my life, I have been subject to view, on any given day, at least 3 baby outfits/accessories.

I can ohhh and ahhhh with the best of them! Those lil outfits are nothing but adorable and those cute little socks (The Office Mate has a serious addiction when it comes to socks and booties...her lil granddaughter will never want for socks. Except for when she is about 6 months old, because all The Office Mate bought her was socks that will fit during the first 3.7 second of life. TINY.)

Back to the subject at hand. Babies. Booties. SHOES. I am all about being a whore. If that is what you want to do, go on with your whore self and do your whore things and I will laugh at your whorish ways and rather enjoy myself doing so.

But to force your CHILD, your new born lil bundle of joy, to be a whore. NOT. COOL.

Exhibit "A"



Your eyes deceive you not! Those are, indeed, high heel shoes for your fresh, out of the oven, baby girl.

Now, the creators of these hooker shoes for kids called them Heelarious, therefore, I believe they created them to be funny. At least that is what I am hoping.

You know what they remind me of?

Those foot binding shoes those poor old Japanese women used to wear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...