Thursday, April 12, 2012

Drugs and Texting

A good friend of mine had surgery on her ankle today...which then resulted in some AH-MAZING texts. If you ever have surgery, I EMPLOY you to text me. This was the highlight of my day!

(I am of the belief that her husband wrote the first text)

Just giving a quick thumbs up, surgery went well.

Me: Yay! So glad all is well! Let me know when you are lucid and all propped up comfy like.


Okay. Combfu yes. Lucid bot even xlise


Me: Wow. I think you have started typing in Japanese. Those appear to be some fantastic drugs. I will be right over so you can share that shit.


The magical uncorn is on my bed. Good drugs thru IV is the shit.


Me: This is cracking me up! So am I to bring my Pegasus right over?


yes please and a giant pizza and a cheesecake I'm starving for mouth-fodder


Me: Be there in a jiffy. I have to get Herbert, my Pegasus, some ice cream before we head out your way.


mmm herbefy I a swexy nMefor a horsey


Me: Double wow! I can't wait till you re read these texts. This is making my day!


Ii heart you, jess Marie you the shit. Iug yup were a song I would sing you like this.n...Jessica! Fuck yeah! Cominhg ti save the motherherfyckinh day ueahg!


Me: Aw, I heart you too! That was just about the most beautiful song I have ever heard! Set that to a beat and I think will have a mother fucking hit on your hands!


Ni really letter me get mushy for a hot minute and say I'm rraalkly bhaoppy we're friends. Yourrw the coolest chickk I know. Besidesc me..I'm pretty epic,gtoo. We're thre fucking rwonder twins. I go sleepy now.

Me: I accept your mushy with open arms and am so very glad we are friends! I am very much looking forward to December and seeing everyone again. You are pretty fucking epic. XOXO sleepy well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...