Wednesday, April 23, 2008

RUSH!

Hey kids! I went to see Rush in Jacksonville, Florida last Thursday night! Thanks to free tickets and many thanks to Justin, this concert was possible. There was fire and lasers...really nothing more needs to be said, but I will continue anyway...

I know Rush is ancient. This is what makes this concert so GREAT! Seasoned musicians who can PLAY and play WELL! It was quite possibly the most amazing show I have ever seen. PLEASE do not tell Collective Soul that I said so...because I have always said that they had the best show on earth. So shhhhhh.

This man, Mr. Alex Lifeson, is a GOD on the guitar!



Geddy Lee, lead singer and musician extraordinaire! He plays the bass, keyboard and sings, sometimes all at the same time! It is quite amazing!




And drummer Neil Peart



and the most amazingly big drum set I have EVER seen!!!!



It was an AMAZING show!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...